In international trade, customers in some countries and regions require foreign trade companies or export companies to provide foreign-related business documents or orders (such as certificates of origin, commercial invoices, bills of lading, packing lists, insurance policies, etc.) according to national laws or regulations. Contracts, business licenses, etc., require consular certification by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs and foreign embassies and consulates in China. Our company can handle the certification of the origin and embassy for them.
In the export trade business of our country, according to the regulations of the importing country or the requirements of the importer, when exporting consular certification for foreign-related commercial documents, the exporting enterprise may entrust the CCPIT to handle it on its behalf. Natural persons, legal persons or other economic organizations within and outside the People's Republic of China may apply for consular certification to the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPC) and its authorized local branches and branches as needed. To apply, you must apply for the following procedures:
1. Fill in the application form for the consular certification issued by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade;
2. Submit a notarized or certified business document issued by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (or its branch) or the China Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau;
3. Submit a copy of the documents required by the embassy or consulate in China and other related materials
Second, the audit acceptance
The certification document shall have the following conditions:
1. The bidding country, company name, contact person, telephone number, fax number, application date and seal should be accurate on the application form. The applicant's request is reasonable and complies with the relevant regulations of the Embassy (language, number of copies, relevant documents);
2. The submitted certification documents shall comply with the requirements of the scope of acceptance of consular certification;
3. The signature or seal on the certification document is clear, and the document must be certified by the relevant institution, the seal is unclear and vague, and the documents of the two chapters are overwritten and repeated;
3. The Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Embassy and Consulate
After the CCPIT will review the documents submitted by the applicant for the agency, the documents that can be used for consular certification (such as certificate of origin) and the documents issued by the official and notarization departments (such as the commodity inspection certificate issued by the Commodity Inspection Bureau, the animal and plant issued by the Animal and Plant Quarantine Bureau) The quarantine certificate, etc.) can be sent directly to the Consular Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for certification.